Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ranking the best bands in concerts I have seen

1. Tool: best show I have seen without a doubt
2. System of a Down: One of the greatest bands ever, was a great show. Only negative was they didn't play spiders.
3. Slipknot: high energy show with nine people going crazy on the stage.
4. Static-X: Bright red my shovel
5. Godsmack: dueling drums
6. Stone Temple Pilots: Their music is a little bland to me but it was a good show when they headlined rockfest 08.
7. Flobots: only have 1 album but they were good live. I didn't expect the band to have a live violinist.
8. Everclear: Their guitarist put on some good guitar solos.
9. Saliva: ladies and gentlemen
10. Linkin Park: I got all of thier autographs after a show the week before meteora was released.
11. Metalica: the sound wasn't very good and they didn't play some of their radio songs I was expecting to hear.
12. Sevendust: good show, was dissapointed they didn't play angel's son but that wouldn't have fit in with the rest of thier set
13. Seether: decent show, I enjoyed thier Nirvana cover of "you know your right".
14. Chevelle: pretty bland, not much of a stage pressence


Bands I have not seen but would like to: Korn, The offspring, Rage against the Machine, The White Stripes, blink 182, weezer.

2 comments:

  1. I thought system had a better play list than tool did, but tool had a better show. No one puts on a SHOW like tool with all the lights and art work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should see gwar they put on an insane show haha

    ReplyDelete